Our focus is to be people of prayer. Being willing to pray every day for the people and needs that are recommended to us is the only condition to being associated with this Community of Prayer.
The first step is to begin praying every day for the intentions listed in our
Petition book. If you are Catholic, when you attend Mass, please include these intentions. If you worship with another group, we ask that you include these intentions when you gather with those who share your faith.
The second step would be to inform the Community of Prayer of any new prayer needs of which you become aware. Be sure to obtain the consent of anyone you recommend to our prayers and only use first names. This will maintain the privacy of those for whom we pray.
We will include all your intentions in our Petition book and our daily prayers.
Help us keep an open line of communication between those who are in need of prayer and those who are doing the praying. We may not be able to respond to and record each individual email as we receive it, however be assured that each request will be included in our prayers. God bless you.
Sending an E-mail to email@example.com will enable us to do this.
- Please be sure to include the first name of the person or persons you wish to have included in our prayers.
- Please include prayers of praise and thanksgiving for all the gifts you have already received.
- We also hope that those who have obtained blessings from God, through the prayers of this Community of Prayer would make us aware of graces received and needs that have been met.
- We will share the information about those gifts, where appropriate, with the whole group through this same link.
- We continually ask our Heavenly Father, through the power of the Holy Spirit to open our ears to hear the Word He speaks to us and to open our eyes to the needs of those around us.
- We pray that God will give us hearts that respond to Him in love and respond to our brothers and sisters in love.
© 2004-2017 Gene P. Neral